About library account
Who can get a library account?
- VinUni students, faculty, and staff
- Eligible staff from other Vingroup’s P&Ls or VinUni’s counterparts
How to register a library account?
- For VinUni students, faculty, and staff: your VinUni email is your library account. If it does not work, please contact us via email email@example.com to activate it.
- For eligible staff from other Vingroup’s P&Ls or VinUni’s counterparts: please apply for a VinUni ID via the VinUni Library ID Registration Form here.
How to log into your library account?
- Please click here to log in with the information as the guide below:
- Username: [your VinUni email]
- Password: [your VinUni email password]
What can you do after logging into your library account?
- Access online resources and services via library catalogue
- See which books you have borrowed and when they are due.
- Renew materials.
- Place requests
- View any outstanding fines.
- Adjust your personal display profile.
- View and re-run your saved searches.
What should you do if your library account does not work?
- You should contact us through channels as below:
- Meet us: at the Circulation desk, 1st floor, Building A, VinUniversity.
- Phone: +84-2471089779, ext: 9007
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chat with us via our website: https://library.vinuni.edu.vn