University research outputs
- A great guide to calculate your academic footprint. From University of Waterloo
- Citation counts, journal impact factors, article downloads and h-index are some of the standard tools for measuring the impact of the research. From University of Windsor.
Research data management:
- Harvard’s open online repository for sharing, preserving, citing, exploring and analyzing research data. Researcher can use it for data management use.
- Cloud-based tool for preparing data management plans (DMPs). Provided by the Digital Curation Centre (DCC).
- A digital infrastructure here all who participate in research, scholarship, and innovation are uniquely identified and connected to their contributions across disciplines, borders, and time. ORCID provides a persistent digital identifier (an ORCID iD) that you own and control, and that distinguishes you from every other researcher.