Ask a librarian
Phone: +84 -2471 089 779, ext: 9007
Email a VinUni Librarian. Most questions are answered within one business day. firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +84-2471 089 779 , ext: 9007(message & data rates may apply) for a brief response to a simple question
Building A, VinUniversity, Vinhomes Ocean Park, Gia Lam District, Hanoi.
Quality Service Standards in Communication
The ViniUniversity Library is committed to delivering high quality services to our patrons and we continually seek to improve our performance and ensure that the services we provide are responsive and timely to the needs of o students, staff, and faculty.
As part of this commitment, the Library will ensure that:
- Voicemail messages will be acknowledged within 24 hours
- Out-of-office messages for phone and email will refer to an appropriate alternate contact
- Email inquiries and feedback will receive an acknowledgement within 24 hours
- Library staff are courteous, approachable, engaged, and respectful to privacy and confidentiality
- Patrons will wait no longer than two minutes in line at the desk for circulation service when the desk is open
- Chat requests will be acknowledged within five minutes during chat operating hours
- Answers to simple questions can be found in one place through FAQs and updated frequently
- Library will promptly advise of issues or problems that affect the use of services and facilities via a variety of communication channels
Our Quality service standards outline the level of service that can be expected from library staff.