VinUni Library will provide the following services to support the learners:
Workshops and tours
- Academic librarians present workshops and library tours for interested students, faculty, and staff to help you to enhance your research skills and knowledge of the Library. To request a workshop or tour, please contact the Director, Library and Learning Resources
- Course reserves is a service that works with instructors to make course readings available to students in either paper or electronic formats
- Research Guides were created by VinUni librarians. It provides research advice, useful tools, and the best resources for your learning needs.
Ask a librarian
- Get information and research help from anywhere! Click on the “Ask A librarian” page to get 24/7 support.
- Student can access the Student Affairs Office in the Library for drop-in support.
- Two media studios, including a One Button Studio provides access to state-of-the-art technology required for the creation of digital projects. Library staff are here to support you in the development of digital literacy and media creation skills, including videos, digital storytelling, podcasts, blogging and more.